Friday, September 4, 2015

Rogue Trader Heresy - Chaplain for Death Guard

So, while planning my next steps for the Rogue Trader -Era Death Guard Pre-Heresey army, I decided to paint up this laddie:
Chaplain, vintage 1988!  I think the green banner works to add some color, and let me cheat with not doing much work on the shoulder pads.
He appears in the top right.  Actually, a pretty poor painting job in this catalog pic, so I figured I'd have a shooting chance to match the quality!
I love the one red handed look in the advert, so copied it.  Note sure if he was a Crimson Fists chappy, but what-evs. 
"Death is Honor".  Special thanks to the Mircon .05.
Check the very faint three dots on the lower right hand side of the banner.  Something seems off about this guy, doesn't it?
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment