Monday, January 2, 2017

New Sisters of Sigmar Warband for Mordheim


I already have a set of Sisters of Sigmar.  But, I couldn't pass up a great deal on a set of Sisters of Sigmar minis, especially since it had the special characters.  I had gotten out of the routine of painting regularly, and these gals got be back into the habit.  No pun intended.



I was quite chuffed about how they turned out . . . until I uploaded the pictures and saw all my mistakes.  Especially the faces.  Wish my painting skills were up to the standard of my internet heroes, but alas, I'm still working on it.

In any event, for all the world to see, here's the Sisters of Sigmar - Blue Squadron.







The face on this one may be GW's most beautifully sculpted face. 




The Gang's All Here.
I'm looking forward to matching these up against my son's Skaven soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment